Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference in vector & raster artwork?
2. Can you create a decal for me using my raster file?
Yes. However there are many variables & circumstances that we will have to discuss on an individual basis. You will need to send the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have determined all pertinent issues involved, we will explain your options.
3. Is there a program that converts raster to vector?
Yes, there are several. However they are very rough & usually require re-building. There is not a simple way to convert raster to vector that does not involve labor in cleaning the image.
5. Will your letters withstand winter elements?
Yes. The sun is their worst enemy. Over many years the sun will work away at the decals causing them to eventually fade & curl. This usually takes at least 5 years & sometimes as much as 10 or more.
6. Can you create a decal using our Logo?
Yes, we will need to see your logo to determine if it will need work to convert to a decal. You can send your best res. File to email@example.com or if it is too large you can upload it here.
8. Can you Guarantee color matches?
No we can not. We can provide you with a color sample via Mail. It is not possible to provide proofs to all of our customers that will look exactly like the actual product. This is for two reasons.
- Everyone uses different computer monitors and settings.
- A computer screen is illuminated, so the colors will appear different on the screen than they do in real life.
10. The preview is all fuzzy. Will the decal I order look this way?
No it will not. This is a result of many things. Primarily we are trying to keep it from taking a long time to open. In doing this we do suffer some quality downsides. However rest assured your actual sign will be very clean & sharp.
11. I would like to order some vinyl letters. I do not see the font I want on your site. Can you create letters using my font?
Yes we can create the letters to your specs if you can email us the True Type Font file.